The general terms and conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between BIRD NPO and The Customer, with the exception of the general regulations of BIRD NPO. Any change, difference or addition must be made by written agreement.
Ticket prices are shown on our website in euros - all taxes included. Anyone who has requested a special discount (nurse, study coordinator, trainee) must be able to show an official document at the registration desk.
When buying a ticket online, The Customer is obliged to respect all the steps in the registration process. During the procedure, The Customer must fill in specific information necessary to manage his order.
The Customer explicitly agrees to provide correct, precise, current and complete information about himself, as requested in the registration form.
Processing of personal data
In the context of the online sale of tickets sold by BIRD NPO to the Customer, BIRD NPO processes the Customer's personal data provided by the latter when purchasing online, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the GDPR) and as set out below.
Legal basis of the processing of personal data
In accordance with the GDPR, the processing by BIRD NPO of the Customer's personal data is justified by the fulfilment of BIRD NPO's contractual obligations and, where applicable, by the implementation of the precontractual measures taken at The Customer's request, and by the pursuit of BIRD NPO's legitimate interests such as the processing of The Customer’s files, the fulfilment of the various legal obligations and the various administrative and organizational steps and contact recordings by BIRD NPO towards The Customer.
Processing for the purpose of customer management:
BIRD NPO collects and processes personal data (such as, but not limited to, identification and financial data) for the purpose of customer management (including the management of purchases via the Internet, administration and invoicing). Processing for the purpose of trade prospecting: BIRD NPO also processes personal data for the purpose of promoting new events, trade statistics and satisfaction surveys. The consent to the processing of data for trade prospecting purposes may be withdrawn by The Customer at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , the person responsible for the processing of personal data within BIRD NPO or to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Where appropriate, The Customer may also withdraw his consent by following the instructions found in the email campaigns sent by BIRD NPO.
Access to data, rectification, erasure, objection and portability
The Customer has access to his data and can correct them if they are incorrect or incomplete. He may also delete them and limit the processing of his data in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations. The Customer may also receive the data relating to him in a structured format and, in accordance with the right to data portability, have it transferred to another company. To exercise the above rights, The Customer can send an e-mail to BIRD NPO at the following email address: email@example.com. He can also call +32 (0) 472 78 45 16.
Data retention period
The Customer’s personal data are kept:
- if they have been processed for the purpose of customer management: during the period necessary to perform the contract related to the booking of tickets for a period of one (1) year from the end of the booked performance, except if their retention is necessary to comply with certain legal obligations; or
- if they have been processed for the purpose of trade prospecting: for a period of up to two (2) years from the end of the booked performance, except if their subsequent retention is necessary to comply with certain legal obligations.
In connection with the processing of his personal data by BIRD NPO, The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Rue du Peinture 35, 1000 Brussels - firstname.lastname@example.org).
The ticket can be collected at the registration desk of the event after acceptance of payment. The ticket is issued in the form of a badge. You are requested to wear this badge at all times during the event.
Only use the official website of BIRD NPO to buy your tickets. Never accept a ticket offered by a stranger because it could be a copy. The holder of the ticket may be a different person than the buyer.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the plenary sessions of the BIRD/BINASTORIA Symposium.
- Participation in two workshops
- Welcome coffee, coffee break, lunch and farewell coffee
- Access to the exhibition hall
- By the visitor: the reservation can be cancelled up to and including 48 hours before the date of the visit. You will then be refunded in full. Once this deadline has passed, no refund is possible.
- By BIRD NPO: in case the event is cancelled, due to of Force Majeure, we will contact you by phone or email, after which we will either grant you an admission to the next event or refund you in full.
- Admission tickets are valid for a one-time admission to the symposium. A ticket that has not been used will not be refunded or exchanged.
We remind you that validating your order entails the obligation to pay the amount indicated. You must pay for your purchases on our site by bank card (Bancontact, Maestro, Visa and Mastercard).
The person participating in the activity certifies that he/she has no symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
By accepting the safety rules and practical information regarding the symposium, The Customer acknowledges to participate in the activity in full knowledge of the facts and waive the possibility to take legal action against BIRD NPO should an accident occur during the activity, unless it can be proven that the accident was caused by gross negligence of the organizer.